Pavetuf Jointing Mortar
Pavetuf Jointing Mortar exceeds all the requirements of the latest British Standard and is synonymous with fast application, cost effectiveness and robust jointing.
- Conforms to BS 7533
- Ideal for large-scale projects
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic in 4 hours
- Rapid setting
- Exceptional bond strength
- Shrinkage compensated
- Mixes quickly on-site with water
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Suitable for joint widths 3mm-50mm and joint depths up to 200mm
- Economical to use
- Available in light or dark grey
Pavetuf Jointing Compound
Pavetuf Jointing Compound is a specialist jointing material providing a flexible yet durable finish once cured. Suitable for use with natural stone, clay and granites to fill joints from 3-20mm. It can be used on pavements and lightly trafficked pedestrianised areas.
- Available in buff, black or grey
Pavetuf Invisible Sealant
Unlike most other sealants, the water based Pavetuf Invisible Sealant is unique and fully breathable, allowing efflorescence to escape, whilst preserving the look of the paving and acting as a barrier to protect it against staining. This can be applied as soon as the paved area is completed and dries with a natural, almost invisible finish.
Pavetuf Priming Slurry
Pavetuf Priming Slurry is a polymerised cementitious slurry specifically formulated to provide an exceptional bond between a new mortar bed and all types of stone and porcelain paving.
Pavetuf Sand Crete is a surface enhancing sealant and and stabiliser (sand joint hardener) that helps protect block paving from weed growth, sand loss and staining.