The success of Talasey Ltd has been underpinned by providing the highest standards in product quality and excellent customer care. We place a great importance on supporting all of our customers, who include Home Owners, Stockists, Landscape Contractors, Installers, Architects and Designers. Crucially, we recognise and respond to the fact that each and every one of you have very different needs.
Caring for all products, from quarry to end user, Talasey works with each element of the supply chain to ensure the very highest standards in quality, support and service as we have:
- An internal Customer Services Team providing a constant source of support to all customers.
- A team dedicated to importation, UK distribution and stock levels that operate within the Customer Services Team.
- An external Sales Team providing daily face to face sales support for trade customers.
- Established an internal logistics arm to oversee UK distribution from three distribution and collection centres in London, Yorkshire and Scotland.
- Excellent relationships with hundreds of long term customers, providing dedicated sales and enviable marketing support to them.
- An exclusive Landscaping Professionals club to support and promote contractors and garden designers.
Talasey Ltd are proactive members of key professional industry bodies including: The Stone Federation, ETI, BALI, Interlay and APL, NPP take their customer service and corporate standing very seriously.
Our excellent customer service has been recognised and rewarded by the British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) as Talasey Ltd are the proud recipients of the BALI award for delivering ‘Exceptional Customer Service’, for the second consecutive year.
Please note: If there is any issue with the product once it has been received we request that you do not use it and notify your stockist as soon as possible. Once installed, the product is deemed to have been accepted. Also Terms and Conditions of sales will apply.